Monday, April 27, 2009

Delaney's 1st year through pictures.

For Mackenzie's 1st birthday I made a video montage of her first year. It's so fun to just sit down and watch them grow up on video. For each picture you look at, those old, wonderful feelings and memories resurface. It's like going back in time for just a bit. Well, I just finished Delaney's, so I thought I would share it on here. 10 minutes of pictures that sum up her first year. So turn on your volume and watch what her year has been like. They change so fast and grow up to quick. We have had a wonderful year and we're so blessed to have her!!

2 comments:

  1. Melody,
    This was so-o touching! Thanks for sharing your princess with us. God bless ~ Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sweet, sweet baby! I could watch this over and over!
    I love you Delaney Skye ~ Nana

    ReplyDelete