Monday, March 2, 2009

Our special little girl

We leave tomorrow for Shriner's. Delaney's appointment is at 6:00 a.m. on Wednesday. And while I am excited to get this process started, I am also a nervous wreck! But I am not going to talk about all the bad stuff right now. I am sure there will be plenty of ups and down to come. So today I just want to focus on my sweet little girl. So I am posting a few recent pictures of her. Pictures that make me smile. While these last few weeks have been very stressful and heartbreaking, it has also been a wonderful time. Delaney is at the stage where every day brings about something new. Everyday she explores new places, gets a new tooth, laughs at something funny, or melts my heart with her beautiful grin. Delaney is very laid back and VERY sweet, always full of loveliness. Her face is almost angelic, with it's tiny features and eyes full of innocence. She has been such a pleasant, sweet, enjoyable baby and I feel truly blessed to have her. So before this hard road really begins I am sharing some of her with you....


Miss Hollywood!! Just chillin!


Trying to take her sister baby in the bath. Loving bath time!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Wed, we will be thinking of you guys. Let us know if you need anything, we ar eonly like three miles away.
    love, Jon & Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute, Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you have never met me, but I want you to know I am praying for you and your family today. God is good, and Delaney will be fine. I have been there, and we are still on this journey. I know what your are feeling. It is hard, but be encouraged today!

    ReplyDelete